Every Thursday, we'll share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
- If you've got a bit of American Picker in you, these tips for spotting the good stuff may come in handy. Can you see a future in reselling?
- Work at home Moms are busy moms... so we suggest cooking ahead and then freezing some of your meals. This list of foods that freeze well is a great starting point.
- If there's one thing Moms know, it's children's fairy tales. Take a hint on growing a successful business from this Cinderella guide to transforming your business.
- A successful home business starts with a great idea. Is yours destined for success?
- If you've designed your own business website, you may have made a few rookie errors. Double-check it against this list of common mistakes for DIY websites.
- Working from home often means you have to make the most of a reduced space. Check out these tips for living and working in a small home to help you through.
- Before you start any home business that costs money, make sure you deal with old debt. (You don't want it coming back to haunt you!)
- I highly recommend having PayPal account to send and receive business payment. Here are some tips for making your PayPal experience more secure.
- If you believe red cars cost more to insure, or that it's always better to buy than rent, you may need a refresher course in these money wives tales masquerading as real financial advice.
- I'm guilty of plopping the kids down in front of the screen when I need to hit a last-minute deadline. If you're in the same boat, may I suggest these top 25 kids movies from 2010?
*Photo credit: IloveCocaCola
Looking for exclusive work at home job offers, goodies and interviews? Be sure to sign up for our email newsletter. We won't bug you more than one time a week, and you're eligible for our newsletter subscribers ONLY giveaway!