The 1099 Top 10: Be the Next "American Picker"
Every Thursday, we'll share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
- If you've got a bit of American Picker in you, these tips for spotting the good stuff may come in handy. Can you see a future in reselling?
- Work at home Moms are busy moms... so we suggest cooking ahead and then freezing some of your meals. This list of foods that freeze well is a great starting point.
- If there's one thing Moms know, it's children's fairy tales. Take a hint on growing a successful business from this Cinderella guide to transforming your business.
- A successful home business starts with a great idea. Is yours destined for success?
- If you've designed your own business website, you may have made a few rookie errors. Double-check it against this list of common mistakes for DIY websites.
- Working from home often means you have to make the most of a reduced space. Check out these tips for living and working in a small home to help you through.
- Before you start any home business that costs money, make sure you deal with old debt. (You don't want it coming back to haunt you!)
- I highly recommend having PayPal account to send and receive business payment. Here are some tips for making your PayPal experience more secure.
- If you believe red cars cost more to insure, or that it's always better to buy than rent, you may need a refresher course in these money wives tales masquerading as real financial advice.
- I'm guilty of plopping the kids down in front of the screen when I need to hit a last-minute deadline. If you're in the same boat, may I suggest these top 25 kids movies from 2010?
*Photo credit: IloveCocaCola