The 1099 Top 10: Earn a Car on Etsy
Every other week or so, we'll share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
- What if I told you that new car could be in your reach... just by selling on Etsy? While it's a lofty goal, it's just one of the many things that Etsy sellers are earning towards. This great piece of encouragement is useful for anyone -- not just Etsy shops!
- This isn’t another tutorial on building a Twitter following. Rather, Copyblogger tells you how to use the entire world of Twitter for find more business. These prospecting tips rock!
- If business is booming, and you have more than a few employees under you, it may be time to create a health benefit plan that works. Financial Highway has some great points to consider before you start.
- If you haven't already figured out how to get summertime childcare, this article may point you in the right direction. We all have to work, don't we?
- It's all to easy to brush our kids off and get more work done. Instead, why don't you use these tips to turn ordinary tasks into treasured moments with your children? You'll both feel good about it!
- Is there any leftover cash in that 401K? You can actually use it to start a business, sans the penalties associated with most other kinds of early withdrawals!
- I can't say enough about this article on "How to Compete with the Big Boys!" As a rural business owner, I agree with everything said!
- Do you have an idea for a parenting product or tool to make Mom's life easier? If so, you may be eligible for a grant of up to $15,000 from the Huggies Mom Inspired Program!
- Sometimes, the success of your business depends on your education and training. So where can you get it? Stacy Nerdin shares four awesome starting points.
- We all need a chuckle now and again. This truly funny post features 5 tips for the work-at-home mom and is a delightful read!
- Thanks to everyone who was included in this week's list!