The 1099 Top 10: Get Your Holiday Sales NOW!
Every Friday, we'll share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
- Those of you who rely on email marketing to sell hard during the holiday season will want to start preparing now, according to Website Magazine.
- It's a mistake to think that everyone is at their best during the 9-5 shift. Find out when you are most productive, compliments of Wise Bread.
- Would you be OK with getting paid in postage stamps? If so, and you like the idea of participating in a mail decoy program, here is some more info from Real Ways to Earn Money Online.
- Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. That's the theory behind this Freelance Farmer piece on getting more cash through your competitors.
- Does your blogging toolbox need an upgrade? These tools are just a handful of really neat finds from The Work-at-home Wife. She shares some more here, as well.
- Do you take the time to stop and smell the roses? How about the cherries? If you have found yourself with no time for an abundant berry harvest, these DIY dried cherry tips will have you putting them away in no time!
- Community plays an important part in all of our lives. Before you get overwhelmed with your work and family obligations, check out this sweet piece from the Freelance Homeschool Mom on remembering why we need our community!
- Many 1099 Moms have great ideas. Do you do anything with them, however? If you're guilty of hoarding ideas, you'll want to begin this action plan from Men with Pens on putting them to good use.
- No one likes hearing "no." If you're hearing it all too often (especially when applying for writing jobs), you'll want to honestly assess yourself via these helpful hints from Freelance Switch.
- If small amounts of many kinds of cereal are plaguing your pantry, this recipe for Garbage bars may be the thing you need.
*Photo credit: tamburix via Flickr