|My new profile pic via Picnik|
We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
- Think you need an expensive professional photographer to get a good head shot for your blog of social media profile? Think again. The Work-at-Home Wife shares some secrets to making yourself look good!
- Mystery shopping can help you earn extra cash. Be sure you read these expert tips from Money Ning before you start!
- Have you written off starting a home business because it is too difficult? It's actually rather simple (but you need to put in the work and time.) Roz tells us the bare essentials for getting started sooner, rather than later.
- Product reviews are a booming business for many mommy blogs. Find out why they will continue to be important, and how you can separate yourself from those with questionable business practices.
- What's more important than marketing and advertising? How about the actual product? Get some basic tips to keep your offering relevant and profitable.
- Do you find yourself losing focus when working from home? You may find Jessica's advice to be inspiring!
- Don't skip eating healthy because you're busy! These quick and tasty lunches are each under 400 calories!
- Are stay-at-home moms actually employed? While there is a difference between a work-at-home mom and a homemaker, we think they are equally valuable. Read the comments, and weigh in!
- Career clothing doesn't have to break the bank. Get some priceless tips for getting a work wardrobe for less!
- Do you know how well your Twitter strategy is working for your business? These basic tools can give you a good look at what's working -- and what's not.
Looking for exclusive work at home job offers, goodies and interviews? Be sure to sign up for our email newsletter. We won't bug you more than one time a week, and you're eligible for our newsletter subscribers ONLY giveaway!