The 1099 Top Ten: Working Moms are Good for Kids!
We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
- Work-at-home (or away-from-home) moms can finally breathe easy. Working Moms have a positive influence on their kids, according to this reassuring article from Gal Time.
- While you may not get an office door that locks, these ideas are pure genius! Learn how to stay married and rock your work-at-home career over at The Mogul Mom.
- Do you find yourself with a few extra minutes each day to clip coupons? You might find a few undiscovered resources for getting more coupons for free (and legally) via Living My Moment.
- If getting to bed on time is a challenge, don't despair! These tips from WAHM.com might get you sleeping early, so you're fresh and on your toes in the morning!
- Finding felt food to be too adorable? Would you like to see how it's made to (possibly) start your own business? This too-cute fried egg tutorial from East Coast Mommy is truly inspiring!
- Product review bloggers needed! Tropical Traditions is looking for established bloggers and members of the media to try a full-sized sample of their virgin coconut oil.
- Not sure you can use the services of a personal assistant? Think again! I love this list of ideas for putting that virtual assistant to work to build your blog or brand.
- Fall is almost here, but kitchens can still get hot! Try this no-bake chocolate oatmeal cookie recipe for a oven-free treat for the whole family.
- What items should you be buying and selling on Ebay? How about these four hot collectible categories via Financial Highway!
- Do Women Really Need to Learn How to Market to Other Women? Really? (Via Set Free to Succeed)