1099 Top 10: Why Caffeine is Good for Your Biz
We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
- Google just did another major update, and according to The Work At Home Wife, this Google Caffeine update can be good for your business! Get all the details from a reliable source.
- Credit Sesame shares what they think is the best credit cards for moms. Not only is this list great for moms to do their day-to-day purchasing, they will probably work well for small business expenses, too!
- Did your children come to you as the result of planning? Or did they just kind of "happen"? Money Smart Life ponders the pros and cons of making sure you're ready for that next kid -- and delights in the fact that, sometimes, taking a risk is worth it.
- Whether you're considering a tablet for business or pleasure, it's important to know which tablet is right for you. Savings.com shares the right buy for everyone on your wish list this holiday!
- Freelancing can be freeing, provided you don't fall into the same old traps. Work at Home Mom Revolution gives us a heads up on the most common mistakes freelancers make, as well as shares ways to avoid making them in the first place.
- Getting your business on TV is a HUGE step in the direction of success -- even if it's a reality TV show! Find out how being on reality TV can help your small business via this article on American Express' Open Forum.
- Boundaries are one of the best keys to success. Do you have them in your home business? Working Mother shares some of the most effective ways to create boundaries and grow your business at the same time.
- Feeling crafty but don't have the time to get all Martha Steward on the holiday? Try this super yummy and simple gum drop tree idea from Life Your Way. It's full of festive flavor!
- If you think you have those Facebook privacy settings all figured out, try one more tutorial to make absolutely sure! Financially Consumed shares some tips and a video to help you feel more secure (via Budgeting in the Fun Stuff.)
- Estate planning is NOT something most of us want to think about during the holidays. If you love your kids, however, you'll do it; Mainstream Mom helps us out.
*Photo by Ben Cumming via Flickr.