We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
- Stephanie at Keeper of the Home works from home as her husband does. In Managing Life as a Work-at-Home Mom: How to Juggle It All, Part 1, she offers some excellent tips for maintaining work and family life balance. Her number one suggestion? Outsource. It often makes the most sense for your business to grow.
- Looking to grow your online presence this year? Consider using magnetic online advertising, which Mashable Business says is the new trend in advertising.
- Do you or someone you love suffer from food allergies? If so, you will love $5 Dinners mom Erin Chase’s Cajun Pork Roast that is free of the top 8 food allergies. Hopefully this is a series she will continue.
- You don’t have to spend a fortune to show your special one how much you care this Valentine’s Day. Tatertots and Jello shares 25 Valentine’s crafts you can make yourself.
- Real Ways to Earn Money Online shares what a perfect scam website looks like. Working from home is a dream of many parents, and unfortunately, scammers take advantage of this desire. Learn from this post what to stay away from when looking for an at home job.
- Many people look to make money from their blogs. The Work at Home Wife shows that you may need to work with the blog you have to increase your earnings dramatically rather than spread yourself too thin with multiple money-making endeavors.
- A mom who works at home AND homeschools can struggle with time management and trying to fit all of her tasks into the day. Freelance Homeschool Mom reminds us to make time to say yes to our kids. After all, they are often the reason we are working so hard every day!
- Perna at The Mom Writes takes a new twist on decluttering by offering 3 easy steps to declutter your laptop. Considering the way my laptop files look right now, this is a task I need to do!
- At Wisebread, Philip Brewer caused quite a stir when he wrote about Voluntary Slavery. What do you think? Do people enslave themselves?
- Looking for a decadent dinner without the negative health consequences? Frugal Upstate’s “Fried” Fish recipe might just grace my table next week.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!
*Photo by MrB-MMX via Flickr.
Looking for exclusive work at home job offers, goodies and interviews? Be sure to sign up for our email newsletter. We won't bug you more than one time a week, and you're eligible for our newsletter subscribers ONLY giveaway!