We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· I was pleasantly surprised by some of the 15 work at home jobs Working Mother featured. One on their list—K-12 teacher. Who knew?
· Are you lactose intolerant or know someone who is? You’ll want to check out One Good Thing’s homemade almond milk directions. I love that it looks so easy, and that she also finds a good use for the almond meal.
· WiseBread shares 25 ways to serve rice and beans. Who knew there were so many ways? Most of them look delicious too!
· The Work at Home Wife shares how to make money as a freelance writer working for yourself, not for clients. This is good information, but as she says, it is not a quick way to make money.
· All You shares how to make homemade cleaning products. I love this idea both because it is frugal and green for the environment and your family.
· Now that spring is here for much of the country, working from home can be a struggle because you and your kids want to go outside and enjoy the weather. Real Ways to Earn Money Online shares a guest post about how to focus on work when the weather is nice.
· At Blogging with Amy, Amy reminds us that it is okay to quit but it is important to quit strategically.
· If you wonder about the bloggers behind the blogs, you will want to take a peek at Blogelina’s post featuring Angela from The Freebie Junkie.
· Perna at The Mom Writes, a long time work at home veteran, offers ways to handle daily distractions when working from home. I am often interrupted when working at home. How about you?
· Have you made the switch to Facebook’s new timeline format? Mashable Business offers 10 innovative uses of Facebook’s timeline for businesses.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!
*Photo by Victor1558 via Flickr.
Looking for exclusive work at home job offers, goodies and interviews? Be sure to sign up for our email newsletter. We won't bug you more than one time a week, and you're eligible for our newsletter subscribers ONLY giveaway!