We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· Are you struggling with clients who have rigid deadlines and are not flexible? If so, read Dainty Mom’s excellent post about how to find the client that is perfect for you as a WAHM. Great tips here!
· If you have a Facebook page for your business, chances are goo that you are overrun with status updates. Blogging with Amy explains how to see fewer posts in your Facebook stream.
· Oh the joys of Pinterest. If you are like me, you could wander, wide-eyed through all of Pinterest’s pretty pictures and clever ideas for hours, which is fine, but sometimes you can’t afford the time drain. Luckily, A Heart for Home shares how to save time on Pinterest.
· Genuine Work at Home Advice will save you from gmail or Yahoo e-mail chaos with her post, How to Organize Your Yahoo Inbox.
· Do you have picky eaters at home? I have one, and I appreciated the guest post on Keeper of the Home advocating raising your children with a heart of gratitude for their food when there are so many others around the world who do not have enough to eat.
· Looking for something decadent to serve at home? Try The Pioneer Woman’s Seafood Pasta. Yum!
· I love my crockpot, especially on busy days, so I am keeping WiseBread’s list of 25 Great, Easy and Cheap Crockpot Recipes handy.
· Real Ways to Earn Money Online shares a job lead as a writer for Content Divas. Do your research before applying, though.
· Daily Worth comments on TIME Magazine’s new cover that says women are poised to make more than men. Great, right? Except that some women often don’t know much about investing or how to grow their wealth.
· We will be growing a garden this summer. If you will too and you are new to gardening, you’ll enjoy reading Frugal Upstate’s primer for beginning gardeners.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list! And a big thanks to Thousandaire for including us in this week's carnival!
*Photo by images_of_money via Flickr.