We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
- Amy Lynn Andrews from Blogging with Amy has a new series, 50 tips to battle writer’s block. Even if you don’t have writer’s blocks, her tips should help you generate more writing ideas.
- Does your business utilize Facebook? If so, you’ll want to read The Social Examiner’s thorough post about 7 new Facebook changes impacting businesses.
- If you love sushi, you know it can cost a small fortune. WiseBread shares how to make your own sushi at home. This would be a fun and tasty activity to do with the kids.
- Love chips but don’t love all the fat and grease? The Kitchn shares how to make potato chips in the microwave without a drop of oil. (Check out the comments for an interesting debate on whether using the microwave is harmful.)
- Craftaholics Anonymous shares a cute way to make a zipper shamrock pin.
- The deadline for filing your 2011 tax return is about a month away. All You, knowing that many of us are procrastinators when it comes to filing, shares 5 Last Minute Tax Tips.
- Working Mother offers 5 myths debunked about working from home. I couldn’t agree more. What do you think about this list?
- Looking for an adorable St. Patrick’s Day outfit for your little one but don’t feel like paying a lot of money for an outfit that will only be worn for a few days? Freelance Homeschool Mom shares how to make a tiered St. Patrick’s Day skirt. This seems easy to make and fairly frugal.
- A guest writer at Dainty Mom shares how to stay focused as a WAHM. I love her tip about disconnecting from the Internet, even though it can be so hard to do.
- While the Internet offers us plenty of ways to make a living from home, The Mom Writes shares how she uses the Internet to maximize resources and save money.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!
Looking for exclusive work at home job offers, goodies and interviews? Be sure to sign up for our email newsletter. We won't bug you more than one time a week, and you're eligible for our newsletter subscribers ONLY giveaway!