We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
- Amy Lynn Andrews from Blogging with Amy has a new series, 50 tips to battle writer’s block. Even if you don’t have writer’s blocks, her tips should help you generate more writing ideas.
- Does your business utilize Facebook? If so, you’ll want to read The Social Examiner’s thorough post about 7 new Facebook changes impacting businesses.
- If you love sushi, you know it can cost a small fortune. WiseBread shares how to make your own sushi at home. This would be a fun and tasty activity to do with the kids.
- Love chips but don’t love all the fat and grease? The Kitchn shares how to make potato chips in the microwave without a drop of oil. (Check out the comments for an interesting debate on whether using the microwave is harmful.)
- Craftaholics Anonymous shares a cute way to make a zipper shamrock pin.
- The deadline for filing your 2011 tax return is about a month away. All You, knowing that many of us are procrastinators when it comes to filing, shares 5 Last Minute Tax Tips.
- Working Mother offers 5 myths debunked about working from home. I couldn’t agree more. What do you think about this list?
- Looking for an adorable St. Patrick’s Day outfit for your little one but don’t feel like paying a lot of money for an outfit that will only be worn for a few days? Freelance Homeschool Mom shares how to make a tiered St. Patrick’s Day skirt. This seems easy to make and fairly frugal.
- A guest writer at Dainty Mom shares how to stay focused as a WAHM. I love her tip about disconnecting from the Internet, even though it can be so hard to do.
- While the Internet offers us plenty of ways to make a living from home, The Mom Writes shares how she uses the Internet to maximize resources and save money.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!