1099 Top 10: Dealing with Rude Blog Readers and Neighbors
We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· Do you blog? Have you experienced your first hater yet? Savvy Blogging encourages you to stay true to yourself and your purpose, despite the few haters.
· We all have them—those rude neighbors who grate on your very last nerve (and if you don’t, consider yourself lucky!) WiseBread shares tips to handle rude neighbors.
· Have a blog? You may want to consider monetizing it with an ebook that you create. The Work at Home Wife shares several posts that can help you learn about the ebook process.
· When you first begin working from home, it is a thrill and you can’t imagine ever tiring of your work. But when you take on too many tasks, WAHM blogging mom burnout can occur. Dainty Mom explains how to recover.
· The Pioneer Woman is at it again and presents a delicious recipe for Bruschetta Chicken. Yum!
· Do high food prices have you thinking about growing your own garden and canning your food? If you don’t know where to start, Frugal Upstate created a tutorial demonstrating hot water bath canning.
· Blogging with Amy shares a tip to convert more affiliate sales. Do you make the mistake she points out?
· Keeper of the Home shares how to make 10 household cleaners. Not only are these better for your family, they are cheaper too! Win-win.
· Want to get more from your Twitter account? Try these 35 Twitter marketing tips from Blogelina.
· Who needs take out when you can make The $5 Dinner Mom’s Spicy Mandarin Orange Chicken?
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!
*Photo by madclicks via Flickr.