We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· Do you blog? Have you experienced your first hater yet? Savvy Blogging encourages you to stay true to yourself and your purpose, despite the few haters.
· We all have them—those rude neighbors who grate on your very last nerve (and if you don’t, consider yourself lucky!) WiseBread shares tips to handle rude neighbors.
· Have a blog? You may want to consider monetizing it with an ebook that you create. The Work at Home Wife shares several posts that can help you learn about the ebook process.
· When you first begin working from home, it is a thrill and you can’t imagine ever tiring of your work. But when you take on too many tasks, WAHM blogging mom burnout can occur. Dainty Mom explains how to recover.
· The Pioneer Woman is at it again and presents a delicious recipe for Bruschetta Chicken. Yum!
· Do high food prices have you thinking about growing your own garden and canning your food? If you don’t know where to start, Frugal Upstate created a tutorial demonstrating hot water bath canning.
· Blogging with Amy shares a tip to convert more affiliate sales. Do you make the mistake she points out?
· Keeper of the Home shares how to make 10 household cleaners. Not only are these better for your family, they are cheaper too! Win-win.
· Want to get more from your Twitter account? Try these 35 Twitter marketing tips from Blogelina.
· Who needs take out when you can make The $5 Dinner Mom’s Spicy Mandarin Orange Chicken?
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!
*Photo by madclicks via Flickr.