We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· Many of us have online businesses and offer online services, but a good way to expand your business is to also offer services to local clients. The Work at Home Wife shares six ways to find local clients.
· Real Ways to Earn Money Online shares a list of helpful forums for WAHMs. Becoming active in a forum or two is a great way to find job leads and jobs in addition to support from others in the same situation as you.
· One of the staples of childhood seems to be chicken nuggets; Weelicious shows how to make homemade, freezer friendly chicken nuggets. I love this idea! Not only are they cheaper than store bought nuggets, but they don’t have all of the preservatives and fillers.
· I can’t wait to buy some roast beef to try Lindsey’s Saucy Roast Beef, as shared on $5 Dinners.
· WiseBread asks you to analyze what your time is worth. As busy moms juggling raising a family and having a career, this is a topic that should be considered carefully.
· Summer is right around the corner which means many of us will start drinking more water. If plain water bores you, Frugal Upstate offers some flavored water suggestions.
· Many small businesses rely on social media sites to reach their audiences. The folks at Read, Write Web share an infographic showing which of nine social media sites is most valuable to businesses and even gives an estimate of how much each Facebook member is worth to a business.
· The Mom Writes shares 6 ways to save money as a work at home mom. There are some creative tips here that you may not have considered.
· Do you frequently try to squeeze too many activities into an already busy day? If so, you will appreciate Blogging with Amy’s confession about her latest time management hang up.
· Blogelina is starting a series on blogging productivity. This is one I am going to want to read!
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!
*Photo by Gary Soup via Flickr.
Looking for exclusive work at home job offers, goodies and interviews? Be sure to sign up for our email newsletter. We won't bug you more than one time a week, and you're eligible for our newsletter subscribers ONLY giveaway!