1099 Top 10: Facebook’s Timeline Change and VigLink
We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· Having trouble adjusting to Facebook’s new time line? Blogging with Amy shares some tips to manipulate your new timeline page.
· Do you struggle with earning affiliate income on your blog? If so, you may want to check out WAH Adventures’ post on VigLink and how it can make you money.
· Gluesticks shares a cute idea for an Easter egg hunt lunch with your kids. What kid wouldn’t like this?
· Looking for a different way to color Easter eggs this year? Try the tie dye method Freelance Homeschool Mom shares.
· I am an e-mail pack rat, but now I don’t feel so bad about it. Julie at WiseBread shares 5 Reasons Not to Delete Your E-mails.
· Real Ways to Earn Money Online offers an updated review of the writing site, Textbroker. What is equally as interesting as the post itself is the comments and the ways different people make money online.
· Social Media Examiner shares 9 Social Media Tips from the Pros. There is a wealth of information here.
· Working Mother has a list of the top 10 Easter gifts for kids. And no, chocolate bunnies are not on the list!
· Are you getting a tax refund this year? If so, what do you plan to do with it? For inspiration, check out the way a responsible Daily Worth employee used her refund.
· You may have heard about the controversy surrounding the new film, Bully. The language that children used with one another was so graphic that the film had to be released without a rating. Social media is now helping propel the film as confirmed by director Lee Hirsch in Fast Company.
We appreciate ThirtysixMonths for including is in this week's totally money blog carnival!
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!