We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· Freelance Homeschool Mom shares an open letter to Hilary Rosen, the women who said Ann Romney, who raised 5 sons, never worked a day in her life because she was a homemaker.
· Mollie d shares a simple, homemade activity board for toddlers. I think my toddler could be entertained with this for hours.
· Blogging with Amy shared one of Problogger’s posts from last year detailing a mind map showing ways to make money online. If you want to generate more income online, this is a good starting point.
· Dainty Mom also tackles the topic of making money from your blog in what could be considered a controversial post telling mom bloggers that they are worth more than goodie bags and freebie items.
· You have heard of mystery shopping to make extra money, but what if you have little ones at home and can’t take advantage of mystery shopping? There is actually phone mystery shopping, which is good for moms with little ones. Real Ways to Earn Money Online shares the details.
· If you haven’t tried once a month cooking yet, you should! Pulling a meal from the freezer on a busy day is a relief and a money saver. WiseBread has 20 meal ideas to get you started.
· Speaking of meals, if you have a craving for enchiladas, Erin at $5 Dollar Dinner Mom shares a recipe for spinach and chicken layered enchiladas that looks delicious!
· Ever wonder why Google pushes Google+ so hard? Read Write Web explains.
· Is your work space a cluttered pile of paperwork? (It is okay if it is; mine is sometimes too!) Blogelina shows you how to clean up your office space and become a more productive blogger.
· Do you look carefully at the ingredients in your processed food? You may be surprised. Keeper of the Home offers strategies for removing food toxins from your diet.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!
*Photo by Caitlinator via Flickr.