We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· If you need extra money fast, Real Ways to Make Money Online tells you what items you likely have in your home that are valuable as well as where to sell them.
· In a similar vein, WiseBread shares 15 great places to sell your stuff. What are you waiting for? Start decluttering and make some money!
· As WAHMs, we all have to deal with distractions, sometimes A LOT of distractions, during the day. Ben Edwards, who has a newborn baby and two other children, shares on Money Smart Life how he handles interruptions throughout the day.
· Miranda Marquit, a busy personal finance writer shares her tips for freelance writing in an interview with Murray Newlands that she shares on her blog, Planting Money Seeds.
· Pressed for time this month? Yeah, me too. (Actually every month is about right!) Mom Advice has you covered with one month of slow cooker recipes, including directions and nutritional information. That is my kind of cooking!
· The Work at Home Wife shares a terrific infographic that shows the impact of WAHMs.
· Blogging with Amy offers up another valuable post, this time on how to get mainstream media to notice you and your blog.
· Working at home can be a lonely business. If you are looking to connect with other moms who run businesses and to gain more exposure for your own business, The Mom Writes shares five economical business building resources.
· Much has been reported about the disparity between men and women when it comes to household chores. Hopefully your husband helps out, but if he doesn’t, Working Mother offers a few strategies to get him to help more.
· Keeper of the Home shares how to rid your kitchen of hidden toxins. Yikes! I am off to check my kitchen now.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!
*Photo by Liamfm via Flickr.