1099 Top 10: Work at Home Mom Productivity
We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· Dainty Mom guest posts on The Work at Home Wife and explains how to be productive yet realistic as a work at home mom.
· The Mom Writes is launching an ebook, Summer Sanity Savers, aimed to help you maintain your productivity AND keep your kids entertained this summer without spending a fortune.
· Are you looking to make a little extra money? Look no further than your hobbies. WiseBread shares 10 money making hobbies.
· The country is heating up, which means it is a good time to use the slow cooker and keep your house cool. I can’t wait to try Confections of a Foodie Bride’s a recipe for Shredded Pork Tacos. Yum!
· Another great way to keep your house cool this summer is to enjoy salads. Keeper of the Home shares the basis of a great salad.
· Crystal at How I Make Money Blogging documents the ups and downs of self-employment. Even though her main source of income has decreased, she has brainstormed other ways to create income streams.
· If you are a history buff and someone who enjoys cooking, you will be fascinated by Diary of a Stay at Home Mom’s look back in time at wartime rationing and how limited the available food was.
· Blogelina shares 12 Tips to Make Your Blog More Successful. Do you see any changes you would make to your blog based on these tips?
· Daily Worth has some tips for how to plan for the gap when your kids are out of school but you still need to work.
· Looking for a fun activity to do with your kids? Freelance Homeschool Mom shares wax paper finger painting.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!
*Photo by StefanWeihs via Flickr.