1099 Top 10: Using LinkedIn To Get New Clients
We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· Carol Tice of Make a Living Writing recently shared a post on Kikolani detailing how to use LinkedIn to find new clients. Excellent advice!
· Blogging with Amy’s site has been a little quiet lately, and now we know why. She just took her family on an awesome road trip. She has some great pictures, and a good blogging tip, too.
· Often one of the challenges of being self-employed is having the courage to step away from your work to take a vacation. Blogelina shares some ways you can take a vacation when you are a blogger.
· Living on a Budget shares 43 ways you or your teenager can make extra money this summer.
· If you missed Keeper of the Home’s recent pantry challenge, you have a second chance as Jessica at Good Cheap Eats is having her annual July pantry challenge and encouraging bloggers to join in.
· Mom Advice shares a frugal, fun activity to do with the kids when it is rainy or too hot to play outside. I think I just might have to make a trip to my local dollar store.
· Taking a long road trip and want to avoid the endless cries of, “Are we there yet?” Check out the 36 free printable travel games that Parentables shares.
· Many work at home moms have their fair share of anxiety. Will I make enough money? Will I lose my job? How do I juggle my work with caring for my children? Help to put your anxiety at rest with WiseBread’s tips.
· Frugal Upstate’s yummy ice cream cake is just calling my name!
· Daily Worth weighs in with a financial planner to discuss what the now famous bullied bus monitor, Karen Klein, should do with her $700,000 windfall thanks to generous Americans.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!
Photo by smi23le via Flickr.