1099 Top 10: How to Get Educational Content for You and Your Business for Free
We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
- It’s back to school time, and Blogging with Amy reminds us that kids aren’t the only ones that should be hitting the books. Learn her tips for scoring free reading material!
- Who doesn’t want to bring more traffic to their website? The Work at Home Wife shares a tip explaining how you can take a course, Writing for the Web, for free!
- WiseBread reminds us that slowing down is often the best strategy to a good morning (and a good day).
- Are you curious how other moms make a living online? Real Ways to Earn Money Online shares her story and then her readers share hers. You may get some job ideas from this post.
- Mom Advice is preparing for the back to school chaos with a custom designed lunch box station. This is a great idea that is sure to be a time saver!
- Speaking of lunches, you might get some inspiration from Frugal Upstate’s cute lunch ideas.
- Where is the line between pushing your kids and letting them quit as soon as an activity gets difficult? Freelance Homeschool Mom shares her wisdom.
- Looking for a creative breakfast for your little ones? My kids flipped over the bright red Beet Pancakes (and it is a great way to get them to eat beets without complaining). Thanks, Weelicious.
- After your kids eat their Beet Pancakes, you might want to treat them later in the day. I am thinking Baby Gizmo Blog’s Peanut Butter Graham Cracker Balls will do the trick!
- It is hard, but essential, to take care of yourself as a WAHM. The Mom Writes shares some strategies to juggle all of your responsibilities AND take care of yourself.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!
*Photo by katybate via Flickr.