1099 Top 10: Keep Your Blog Humming Along, Even in the Summer
We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· The Work at Home Wife gives 5 tips to keep your blog running during the summer. Between the nice weather, kids being home and decreased traffic, blogging in the summer can be tough. These tips should give you the momentum to keep going AND enjoy your summer.
· It is a dirty little secret that moms don’t like to talk about: sometimes you just don’t like your kids, and mothering can be hard. Gretchen Knufke, a mom of 10, has been there and shares how to enjoy your kids.
· Dainty Mom interviews the women behind Mothering from Scratch, where “mentoring moms is their main dish.”
· There are many ways to make money from your blog, and while big bloggers can make affiliate marketing look easy, sometimes the smaller bloggers struggle. Enter Blogging with Amy who shares her favorite affiliate marketing tips.
· Looking for a quick meal to keep you out of the kitchen? Keeper of the Home has you covered with Ultimate Nachos. Yum!
· WiseBread also shares 25 no cook dinners. The best part is that most of these look delicious! Win-win.
· Real Ways to Earn Money Online has been sharing her favorite tips to win at online sweepstakes all summer long. Her final post includes all of the information in one place. If you want to enter sweepstakes as a hobby, don’t miss this guide!
· Much of the country has been so dry this year that mulching is essential to help the soil retain moisture. Frugal Upstate gives you the ins and outs of mulching successfully.
· Many WAHMs spend long hours seated in front of the computer and that can take a toll on your health and your weight. Perna of The Mom Writes is tackling her health and weight issues and asking you to join her. What’s to lose (except weight)?
· One way to have more time for exercise is to have all of your meals prepped on the weekend for the entire week. Saving You Dinero shares 5 recipes you can prep for the slow cooker in one hour. That is my kind of cooking!
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!
*Photo by goldberg via Flickr.