1099 Top 10: Stop Apologizing Already!
We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
- Do you apologize to your readers whenever you deviate from your posting schedule or your typical topics? Blogelina says, “Don’t do it!”
- Speaking of apologizing, Make a Living Writing urges you to be proud as a freelancer and recognize that you are offering others a valuable service. Stop apologizing for taking up people’s time when you contact them.
- Working Mother gives a rundown of the many types of social media out there and how much you should invest in each. This is a must read!
- The Work at Home Wife shares 6 companies that offer virtual assistant jobs if you are looking to gain some experience before branching out on your own.
- Looking for a fun, educational activity to do with your kids? Freelance Homeschool Mom shows how to make a DIY Pizza Box Solar Oven.
- If you have leftover rice, expand your possibilities and consider serving it for breakfast. It is one of Frugal Upstate’s favorites.
- I used to save my spare change for vacations. WiseBread goes way better than that by giving you 25 suggestions for what to do with your spare change!
- Watch the summer Olympics has been inspiring and entertaining. Behind the scenes, one mom at Daily Worth adds up the cost for a parent of a competitive-level gymnast.
- Want something tasty for dessert but don’t want to turn on the oven? Try Money Saving Mom’s Crockpot Blueberry Cobbler.
- Your work space can affect your productivity. The Mom Writes gives several suggestions for improving your work at home space. Now, off to declutter my desk!
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!
*Photo by butupa via Flickr.