We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
- It’s getting too late in the season to have a garage sale, but never fear, Wise Bread shares 11 alternative ways you can sell your stuff and make some money.
- I have always been intrigued by the site Fiverr.com, but couldn’t figure out how it would be a reasonable way to make money. The Work at Home Wife reviews the eBook, How I Made an Extra $1200 per Month at Home Using One Free Website, and whether or not it can teach you to make money from Fiverr.com
- Are you a fan of French Onion Soup? Then you will want to try out the $5 Dinner Mom’s new creation, Caramelized Onion Grilled Cheese sandwiches.
- Do you have a hard time juggling your work at home job and your family? Keeper of the Home offers inspiration for you in the story of Natalie, a homeschooling mom of 9 who also sells handmade soap.
- Whether you are a blogger or a small business owner, one of the best things you can do is create your brand. Blogging with Amy explains why and how.
- Even if you work from home, you are still likely to scramble to get dinner prepared, especially if your family has a busy schedule. Daily Worth recently interviewed the founder of Six O’Clock Scramble for tips on how to save money on groceries and eat at home nightly.
- Frugal Upstate explains her family’s alternative heating source—pellets. Using wood pellets, she estimates she will save over $1,500 this winter!
- If you blog, you know that guest posting can be a valuable way to get new readers. Blogelina carries this strategy further by talking about a blogging tour. I love this idea!
- And speaking of blogging, there is nothing more frustrating than spending the time to write a post and having no one comment on it. Social Media Examiner shares how you can create valuable content and get a more engaged audience.
- Our mothers or fathers used to carve whole chickens, but many of us no longer know how. Don’t Waste the Crumbs gives an excellent tutorial. Follow her guide, and you will save money at the grocery store.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!
*Photo by quinn.anya via Flickr.
Looking for exclusive work at home job offers, goodies and interviews? Be sure to sign up for our email newsletter. We won't bug you more than one time a week, and you're eligible for our newsletter subscribers ONLY giveaway!