1099 Top Ten: How to Start a Blog
We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
- Blogging with Amy is revising her popular series how to start a blog. She has simplified and expanded it and updated it to include changes that have happened in the blogging world in the last two years. If you want to learn more about blogging, this is the series to follow.
- Are you busy with the hustle of back to school and extracurricular activities? Keeper of the Home has you covered with 10 easy meals for when you forget to plan dinner.
- Get paid to go to the movies? Yes, please! Real Ways to Earn Money explains how.
- Frugal Upstate is back with another clever tip about how to get more from your garden. This time the focus is on cabbage. I love these tips!
- If you worry about giving your kids too many sugary sweets, Super Healthy Kids offers a happy compromise—Freezer Banana Bites.
- If you are a work at home mom, The Mom Writes encourages you to join her gift giving guide. Advertise your business in her free gift guide that reaches her subscribers and social media followers.
- Working Mother shares how expensive it is to have your child in full-time childcare. Sometimes the cost per year is more than tuition at a state college!
- Yum! Seriously, what could be better than Mom Advice’s Three Cheese Grilled Potatoes?
- The Republican National Convention just wrapped up, but do you know how much you paid to help host it? Don’t Mess with Taxes explains. You may be shocked; I was.
- Looking for ways to cut corners? All You suggests 14 things you don’t need to buy. Avoid these things, and you could save thousands.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!