1099 Top 10: Achieving Work/Family Balance
We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
- What mom doesn't struggle with balancing work and family? The Mom Writes reviews an ebook tackling this very topic, Work Shift by Anne Bogel.
- Speaking of Perna at The Mom Writes, Dainty Mom interviews her, and she shares her secret of how she balances her busy career and motherhood.
- Thinking of starting a blog or already have one? Don't miss Blogging with Amy's list of 12 ways to organize your blog.
- Make dinner time so much more fun and spooky with Mummy Dogs as shared on Frugal Upstate.
- After dinner, your kids will gobble up The Idea Room's Monster Cookies.
- The Work at Home Wife offers a primer on how to write a killer business proposal that will likely help land you the job.
- A hot flash issue now that didn't affect couples just 40 years ago is whether to merge your money with your spouse or keep it separate. Daily Worth shares one woman's reasons for never wanting to mingle money with her husband.
- Do you go ga-ga over new technology? Are you ready to buy the new iPhone 5? All You reviews whether it is worth all of the hype.
- If you love lasagna but hate the hassle of making it, try this Skillet Lasagna as shared on $5 Dinners.
- Freelance Homeschool Mom shares a moving letter to her teenage daughter. It may inspire you to write your own letter to your children.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!
*Photo by Mr.Mark: via Flickr.