We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
- Do you use your freezer to freeze in season produce? One Good Thing by Jillee shares 31 different foods you can freeze. Some may surprise you!
- Wise Bread shares 9 Make Ahead Freezable Breakfasts. Yum, and what a time saver on busy mornings!
- Daily Worth offers some tough love for those struggling with choosing between saving for their children's college education or their own retirement.
- Christmas is creeping up faster than we would like. If you are looking to save money and give some gifts from the heart, you'll want to follow Frugal Upstate's Crafting for Christmas series.
- Speaking of Christmas, The Frugal Girl let's you know that it is okay to have an imperfect Christmas and it is okay to say no (so stopping trying to do everything).
- There may be no better way to meet your goals than working together as a family. The Mom Writes shares how she plans to save $300 a month to meet family goals and become healthier.
- Are you crafty? Even if you are not, check out Make It and Love It's creative way to upcycle old sweaters.
- One of the best ways to save money is to eat in season, and the $5 Dinner Mom makes that easy with her many recipes for butternut squash.
- When you are busy with the day to day details of blogging, sometimes examining your blog stats gets pushed back to "when you have more time." Instead, The Work at Home Wife' chart for examining your stats should help you grow your blog and your visitor numbers.
- Dainty Mom offers 5 simple ways to make your kids' day.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!
*Photo by armigeress via Flickr.
Looking for exclusive work at home job offers, goodies and interviews? Be sure to sign up for our email newsletter. We won't bug you more than one time a week, and you're eligible for our newsletter subscribers ONLY giveaway!