We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
- Looking to gain more exposure for your blog? The Motherhood shares techniques to do just that, and it might be easier than you think.
- Speaking of growing your blog, The Mom Writes shares 5 simple and smart things she does to build her business.
- As the weather cools for the majority of the country, more and more of us may be craving comfort food. The $5 Dinner Mom has you covered with 7 easy comfort chicken recipes.
- If you didn't find a chicken recipe you love at $5 Dinner Mom, why not try this Hummus Crusted Chicken suggested by Gimme Me Some Oven. Who would have thought the two would pair so well together?
- A guest author on Money Saving Mom shares how she markets her home based business for free.
- The Coconut Mama shares her Pumpkin Fudge. Who says fudge is only made with chocolate at Christmas time?
- Real Ways to Earn Money Online shares her experience being a VA at Fancy Hands.
- As a busy work at home mom, you may feel like you have no time in your day to take some "me time." However, Wise Bread shows you simple ways to do just that in 5 minutes. Take a break! You'll feel better.
- If reading is the way you like to unwind, Working Mother shares 11 favorite book picks from famous authors.
- Has your Facebook page growth stalled? Social Media Examiner gives 10 ways you can see your number of followers grow again.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!
*Photo by jmoneyyyyyyy via flickr.
Looking for exclusive work at home job offers, goodies and interviews? Be sure to sign up for our email newsletter. We won't bug you more than one time a week, and you're eligible for our newsletter subscribers ONLY giveaway!