We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
- If you are looking to save time this upcoming holiday season (and who isn't!), take a tip from the $5 Dinner Mom and make some Homemade Break and Bake Cookies now before the days get too busy.
- Speaking of holidays, The Mom Writes shares 15 Ways to Save Money on Holiday Shopping.
- Computer usage is becoming more essential for kids, especially if they are homeschooled. Working Mother provides excellent guidelines for keeping your children safe online.
- If you would like to save up some money before you begin Christmas shopping, Daily Worth would like to help you. Pledge to save $500 between now and November 15th, and you can be entered into a drawing to win $500.
- If you are trying to cut your budget but don't want to cut your fun, Wise Bread shares 5 things you should be getting for free.
- Facebook can be a powerful marketing tool for your business, but since February, Facebook does not show all of your posts to all of your readers. (You have to pay for that.) Blogging with Amy gives some tips to bump up the number of fans who see your posts.
- Frugal Upstate shares a yummy, seasonal treat, Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread.
- If you just can't get enough pumpkin recipes, Skinny Taste has you covered with Pumpkin Spiced Oatmeal.
- Keeper of the Home contributing writer, Crystal, shares how to instill a strong work ethic in your children.
- Only have a few minutes to market your business? The Work at Home Wife shares how to best use that time.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!
Looking for exclusive work at home job offers, goodies and interviews? Be sure to sign up for our email newsletter. We won't bug you more than one time a week, and you're eligible for our newsletter subscribers ONLY giveaway!