We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
- Looking for some activities to get the kids in the mood for Thanksgiving or just to keep them busy while waiting for dinner on Thanksgiving? Try some of these Thanksgiving crafts and themed activities from Keeper of the Home.
- Thanksgiving isn't here quite yet, but Wise Bread would like you to do 7 things today to get ready for the Christmas holiday. I have done a few of these. How about you?
- Freelance Homeschool Mom made a potentially life-saving discovery when helping her daughter with a homeschool project.
- If you love to write about food, check out some of the food affiliate links The Work at Home Wife shares.
- Speaking of affiliate links, My Multiple Incomes shares a comprehensive list of affiliate programs for your blog.
- Dainty Mom shares the story of one mom who was determined to have it all and yet gave up her day job to stay home with her daughters.
- Who doesn't love Thanksgiving dinner leftovers? You'll love them even more when you make Frugal Upstate's Cranberry Walnut Turkey Crescent Ring.
- You are likely doing the best you can as a work at home mom, but if you still beat yourself up over what you feel you aren't doing, Working Mother offers some suggestions.
- When you have had your fill of turkey, enjoy the $5 Dinner Mom's seasonal meal of Slow Cooker Cranberry Apple Pork Roast.
- Money Saving Mom shares 5 ways to avoid paying retail. One of the hints? Take advantage of Black Friday sales for things you need.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!