We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
- Most small businesses don't have a large marketing budget, but you don't need a large budget to use these marketing ideas from The Work at Home Wife.
- You are likely frustrated that you don't get the majority of Facebook status updates you subscribe to and that your readers, if you have a Facebook page, don't get yours either. Blogging with Amy shares how to remedy that.
- Sometimes it is tough for a mom to let go of her teenager and not let her mind wander to troubling what ifs as The Freelance Homeschool Mom recently experienced.
- Frugal Upstate's husband has been called up as part of the NY Guard to help with Hurricane Sandy recovery. Take a look at the picture in this post!
- Looking for a non-traditional but sinfully delicious dessert for Thanksgiving? Look no further than Love Stitched's S'more Brownies.
- If you are intimidated by the idea of juggling your work at home business as well all the busy days of the holidays, The Mom Writes offers some tips.
- If you would like to give some edible gifts to family and friends, you might want to whip up a batch of these Truffle Hot Chocolate Balls complements of Mel's Kitchen Cafe.
- Gain more confidence and improve your life with these wise words shared at Daily Worth.
- Have more Halloween candy than you want your kids to devour? Working Mother shows you how to create cute Thanksgiving decorations with candy and cookies.
- Real Ways to Earn Money Online shares some of her best work at home jobs. What are your best work at home jobs?
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!
*Photo by Tax Credits via flickr.