We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
- Dainty Mom accomplished some lofty goals in 2012 and has a few more lined up for 2013.
- Forget resolutions. Wise Bread suggests ways you can make a true difference in your life this year starting right now.
- Blogging with Amy shares some of the sacrifices she and her husband have made to have more time to spend with her family.
- If you have leftover Christmas candy around, you'll want to try Two Peas & Their Pod's Peanut Butter Rolo Blondies. (You can sub out whatever candy you have still.)
- The $5 Dinner Mom recaps her top 10 most popular recipes for 2012. Yum!
- Are you afraid of changing? Working Mother shares how to accomplish your goals by confronting your fear of change.
- The end of the year and the beginning of the new year can be busy with many activities vying for your time, but My Multiple Incomes suggests you take some time to evaluate your progress from last year before moving on to the new year's goals.
- Do you have leftover candy canes? If you do, Living on a Dime shares yummy ways to use them up. Make sure to read the comments for even more suggestions.
- Freelance Switch breaks down 5 common marketing myths. Do you hold any of these misconceptions?
- Almost all small business owners have Facebook and Twitter accounts, but Mashable asks, how valuable are those accounts really?
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!