We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
- Selling on eBay? The better the pictures, likely the more money you'll make. Dummies.com shares how to stage your items to get the best shot you can.
- Consumers are increasingly turning to Facebook to evaluate companies. Here are some tips thanks to Website Magazine on how to improve your Facebook page's SEO.
- You probably want to make money from your blog. Who doesn't? Blogging with Amy warns that making money should only come after you do these other steps first.
- Inspired by Charm created a seasonal Crumb Topped Cranberry Egg Nog muffin that's sure to become a family favorite.
- Are you short on cash this month? Wise Bread shares 9 things to do if you don't have any money.
- If you're looking for a new twist on an old favorite, The Novice Chef's S'mores Fudge can't be beat!
- Don't waste your money on microwave popcorn bags. Instead, make your own flavored popcorn in the microwave. $5 Dinner Mom shows how easy and quick it is to make.
- One of the joys of the holiday season is giving. Working Mother gives some tips for giving even on a shoestring budget.
- Do you write down your goals? That is one of the best ways to make sure you accomplish them as demonstrated by recent effort by The Mom Writes.
- Who wouldn't want to try this decadent, yet healthier version created by Health DAMY of a Lindor Hazelnut Truffle?
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!