1099 Top 10: Using Facebook to Your Advantage
We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
- Much ado has been made about Facebook not promoting the majority of your posts. Blogging with Amy shares how to find your most popular Facebook post and then create more like that to increase your fans' interaction with your page.
- Not sure what size to make your pictures for Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest? Econsultancy offers the ultimate social media image sizing cheat sheet.
- Still stumped for gift ideas? Time is running out, so Savvy Sugar's list of 216 gift ideas might spark some ideas for you.
- Many bloggers dream of making the move from blogger to book writer. That dream has come true for Amy Allen Clark of Mom Advice. Read how it all happened for her.
- If you are out of stocking stuffer ideas, Frugal Upstate has generated 97 stocking stuffer ideas for teens and tweens. Thank you!
- The holidays are filled with family, good cheer, and good food. If you are like me, these Better-than-Mounds Bars featured in Money Saving Mom look like the ultimate good food.
- The Mom Writes gives 13 must dos for work at home moms in 2013. What is on your list of must dos?
- If one of your goals in 2013 is to create more blog affiliate income, My Multiple Incomes shares how he has been able to increase his affiliate income to $700 a month.
- Looking for an easy treat to share with friends and family? Look no further than Denise's Easy Cashew Bark shared on $5 Dinner Mom.
- While Dave Ramsey fans prefer to pay cash for purchases, Wise Bread shares why it is sometimes better to pay with credit card.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!