1099 Top Ten: Managing a Working Mom's Busy Schedule
We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
- Working Mother suggests ways busy working moms can still volunteer at their kids' school, even with a full schedule.
- Speaking of working moms, The Mom Writes shares the perfect gift for mom entrepreneurs. Pass this list on to someone who will be buying you gifts!
- Do you reside in Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Illinois, North Carolina or Rhode Island? If so, you may be frustrated that you are no longer allowed to be an Amazon affiliate. However, The Work at Home Wife offers some alternatives for residents of those states.
- Blogging with Amy shares free ways to network and build name recognition for your business or blog.
- Want a rich, decadent drink this holiday season? Try this dessert in a cup--Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate created by Pham Fatale.
- If you are looking to cuddle up with your kids with a good Christmas book, choose one of the five suggested by The Freelance Homeschool Mom.
- Does managing your money in just 5 minutes a day sound too good to be true? It is not. Wise Bread shares how to do just that.
- Kid clutter taking over every spare space? Mom's Plans explains how to sell that "stuff" on eBay and Craigslist. You'll get a cleaner house and money in your pocket!
- Mom Advice explains how she and her family simplify during the holiday season. Love that she is creating memorable traditions that don't cost a lot of money!
- Kids always like to have fun food, so why not whip up a batch of these reindeer waffles as suggested by Mom Endeavors? I know my kids would love these!
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!