We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
- Stephanie at Keeper of the Home is traveling around the world for a year with her husband and 4 children, ages 11 months to 8 years. I am in awe and amazed at this journey, which just highlights another benefit of being a WAHM. You can follow the family's adventures at EntreFamily Travels.
- A recent poll by Working Mother just reinforces what many WAHMs already know about scheduling flexibility and juggling home and work.
- Freelance Switch argues that the best way to make money from your blog is to not advertise on it at all. That's a thought.
- If you always have celery that goes bad before you use it, Frugal Upstate explains how to dehydrate celery. Why didn't I think of this?
- Is it cold and snowy where you are? If so, cozy up with The Freelance Homeschool Mom's movie pick, Abel's Field.
- Make movie night extra special by trying Two Peas and Their Pod's Twix Caramel Corn. Your kids will be raving for days!
- Try One Charming Party's idea for a special Valentine's Day breakfast for your loved ones.
- When it is too cold for the kids to play outside, why not create this DIY tablecloth play tent as instructed by the Centsational Girl? Kids could play in here for hours.
- If you are looking for a way to earn extra money, you can't go wrong with Wise Bread's list of 30 great side jobs. Number 21 looks like a fun one!
- Can't imagine spaghetti without the sauce? The $5 Dinner Mom has an interesting take on spaghetti noodles served with a healthy dose of veggies. What do you think?
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!
*Photo by Sadie Hernandez via Flickr.