We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
- If you work from home, you'll inevitably have to be on the phone sometimes, which is usually the time kids become as noisy as possible. (Or is it just my kids?!) Blogging with Amy shares a tip to keep kids occupied while you are on the phone for work.
- Mashable shares 37 productivity tips for working from anywhere. So much good advice here!
- Looking for more ways to market your blog post? The Work at Home Wife offers some great suggestions for doing just that.
- In love with Costco? $5 Dinner Mom asks the hard question--Is a Costco membership worth the cost?
- Feeling chained to your e-mail lately, or swimming through a sea of e-mails because your e-mail box is nowhere close to managed? The Mom Writes gives easy steps to keep e-mail from being a productivity killer.
- Frugal Upstate shares her experience gardening with a cold frame. Those fresh greens in the winter months look delicious!
- Freelance Homeschool Mom let her son by mom for a day with some interesting results!
- If one of your New Year's Resolutions is to be more organized, Wise Bread has you covered with their month-to-month organized year guide.
- Mom Advice shares her party for both her new book and her 35th birthday. Looks like a great time!
- Love this for a Super Bowl party thanks to Be Different Act Normal--Chocolate Covered Football Strawberries.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!