We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
- In one of the goodies from Mom Advice's archives, Amy tells people how to grow their blogs through Pinterest. There are so many good tips here!
- The Work at Home Wife identifies a mistake many bloggers are probably making in regard to affiliate income. Are you making this mistake?
- Are you looking to read more in the new year? Freelance Homeschool Mom shares a critique of a book I just may read, Fatherless by Dr. James Dobson and Kurt Bruner.
- Choosing one word to focus on throughout the year is all the rage on the Internet. The Mom Writes shares what her one word is as well as her plans for her site's evolution in 2013.
- Does the cold weather have you craving comfort foods? Try Chin Deep's decadent Fully Loaded Cheesy Baked Potato Chowder, and you'll feel better.
- If one of your new year's resolutions is to spend more quality time with your kids, consider Money Saving Mom's suggestion to spend 15 minutes a day reading to each of her kids. She even has a list of 37 books she plans to read to her 8, 6 and 4 year old.
- Working Mother gives 10 ways you can enjoy the snow and have fun with your kids outside.
- Here is a resolution I love! $5 Dinner Mom is going to teach her boys to cook this year.
- Is 2013 the year to grow your business? Mashable shares ways to stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
- Still have a few extra candy canes lying around? Try Good Thymes and Good Food's upcycle recipe, Peppermint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!