We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
- If you're thinking of making the leap to being a work at home mom, Wise Bread has 10 jobs that are perfectly suited to working from home.
- Make a Living Writing offers up The New Freelance Writer's Quick and Simple Guide to Getting Started. Excellent advice here!
- The Mom Writes is celebrating 5 years of working at home with a reflection of 5 things she has learned during that time. Congrats!
- Looking for a no fuss tasty week night dinner? Look no further than $5 Dinner Mom's slow cooker chicken lettuce wraps.
- The Work at Home Wife explains how to make money with your blog.
- Speaking of making money with your blog, Mashable suggests that bloggers remove many of their ads to make more money. Seems counterintuitive, but the explanation makes sense.
- Want to cut down on your produce waste? Black Thumb Gardener shares 17 plants you grow from kitchen scraps. I plan to try some of these, but not the pineapple or avocado. I don't have that much patience!
- Looking for a quick and tasty Valentine's Day treat? One Hundred Dollars a Month created Chocolate Heart Peanut Butter cookies that look delicious!
- Grace and Light explains how to make a heart shape garland. This is an easy, fun craft to do with kids that will make your home festive.
- Working Mother shares 8 freezable meal recipes, perfect for busy nights!
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!
*Photo by MichaelMahlberg via Flickr.