1099 Top 10: Google Changes and Your Blog
We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
- Changes are afoot at Google, and knowing what these changes mean for you and your blog is important. Blogging with Amy delves into the positive aspects of these changes in her post, What Is Author Rank?
- ProBlogger explains who might be most hurt by Google's changes. Understand these and make sure your blog is compliant to avoid a page rank penalty.
- Who needs to go out to eat when you can make The Pioneer Woman's yummy Thai Chicken Wraps at home?
- Looking to drive more traffic to your blog? The Work at Home Wife explains how to use Facebook Ads as a low cost marketing strategy.
- Mom's Plans suggests why now is the perfect time to sell your kids' outgrown spring and summer clothes on eBay.
- Travel vicariously through Keeper of the Home's journey with her family to Argentina. Can't wait to keep reading about her adventures!
- If you're looking for a good book to read, The Family CEO recommends What Alice Forgot.
- Hiring a family member can be a great experience and a wise choice. . .or, it can be a real headache. Startup Nation gives some tips to make hiring a relative a good experience.
- Valentine's Day is over, so it's time to start thinking about St. Patrick's Day treats. Sweet Peas & Pumpkins shows how to make any meal a bit more festive with these easy shamrocks.
- Blogelina explains how to write better Tweets, essential for a business that relies on social media to drive traffic. (And which business doesn't?)
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!