We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· Have you set up your Google + profile yet? If not, Blogging with Amy explains why you need a Google + profile as well as how to set one up.
· Freelance Homeschool Mom shares how she has become a more organized blogger. I'm going to print off one of these!
· We all know spending time with our loved ones is important, but sometimes coming up with the cash for date night is tough. Wise Bread offers 99 low cost date ideas.
· Looking for a meatless Friday meal? Try the $5 Dinner Mom's Tilapia with Pan Roasted Tomatoes and Pesto Sauce.
· Making money is a nice benefit of blogging, but if you're not making any, The Work at Home Wife gives 7 reasons why.
· The Mom Writes explains how she organizes her desk for optimal productivity.
· If you'd like to land your dream job or expand your workload, Mashable explains how to use your LinkedIn profile to increase your chances.
· WAHMs can have many benefits, including increased scheduling flexibility. Working Mother explains how one mom started a WAHM job on the side which quickly became her full-time job.
· If you're looking for a simple way to get your child used to doing chores, you can't beat My Name Is Snickerdoodle's chore chart.
· One of the things that heralds spring's arrival is the return of birds. Bring spring to your home with this cute, easy to make bird seed wreath courtesy of The Mother Huddle.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!
Looking for exclusive work at home job offers, goodies and interviews? Be sure to sign up for our email newsletter. We won't bug you more than one time a week, and you're eligible for our newsletter subscribers ONLY giveaway!