If you're like most of our mom readers, you are plain tired and overworked! Your New Year's resolutions likely involved a mix of eating better, working out, and doing better with your finances. We think, however, that you should have a regular mix of taking care of yourself along with doing the difficult tasks of "self improvement."
Check out some of the past articles we've written on keeping the balance:
- 5 New Year's Resolutions to Make and Keep
- 5 Ways to Keep a Toddler Busy When Working from Home
- The Very Ill 1099 Mom
- 6 Career-Saving Tools for the Breastfeeding WAHM
We are giving away this "Take Care of Mom" prize pack, and all you have to do to enter is tell us (in the comments) what kind of articles you want to see on 1099Mom. We want to do a better job of addressing your questions and concerns, to keep you, your family, and business running smoothly in 2013 -- and beyond!
The prize (valued at over $60) includes:
- Martha Stewart mini planner
- Comfy Spa Slipper
- Claritin pedometer
- Mary Kay Lash and Brow Building Serum
- Conair Infiniti Pro Ceramic Flat Iron