1099 Top 10: The End of Google Reader
We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
- You've probably heard that Google Reader will "retire" on July 1st. The Work at Home Wife explains what options you have if you use Google Reader as well as how you can continue to connect with your readers.
- If you're looking for a tasty recipe that looks like you cooked for hours, try Frugal Upstate's Beer Braised BBQ Ribs. I'm guessing everyone at the table will have seconds of this yummy recipe!
- Many moms want to homeschool but find the entire process overwhelming. Freelance Homeschool Mom outlines the many options available to homeschooling families.
- Mom Advice shares some of her favorite reads so far this year. There are a few she recommends that I've added to my reading list.
- Putting Me Together offers a fun tutorial about how proper fit is essential to looking stylish.
- We don't usually feature the same blogger twice, but because spring break is coming up, we couldn't resist including Mom Advice's 22 spring break boredom busters.
- Working Mother shares ways to make your child a writer, which is a useful skill for everyday life as well as a pretty interesting career choice.
- If you're in the market for a car soon, be sure to first read Wise Bread's 17 Things Car Salesman Don't Want You to Know.
- No Time for Flash Cards shares a fun Easter egg painting craft for toddlers.
- Do you promote others? This is one suggestion Blogelina has to help you grow your social media following.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!