We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· There are more Facebook changes coming. The Work at Home Wife explains what they are and how you can keep your Facebook page relevant.
· Another excellent way to drive traffic to your site is with Pinterest. ProBlogger has a fabulous guest post that explains how to use Pinterest to grow your site. Excellent information!
· Freelance Homeschool Mom shares an adorable Easter project you can create with your child. I love this idea and can't wait to try with my kids!
· Whew! Just reading about Frugal Upstate's organizing projects made me tired! Way to go!
· Looking for a fun St. Patrick's Day craft or food? Check out the 18 Mom Advice gathered.
· Craving Thin Mint Girl Scout cookies but don't know any Girl Scouts? Try the next best thing and make She Wears Many Hat's Chocolate MintSkillet Cookie.
· If you're looking for a side stream of income, Real Ways to Earn Money Online recommends a new company, Bubblews.
· Grocery prices are on the rise. To keep your budget in check, try Wise Bread's 25 strategies to save money at the grocery store.
· You may think your days of paying for daycare are over when you become a work at home mom, but Working Mother explains why that isn't always the case.
· Speaking of working at home with kids, Wealthy Turtle shares 5 ways to do just that. What are your favorite strategies to work when the kids are home?
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!
*Photo by birgerking via Flickr.