1099 Top Ten: More Facebook Changes Coming
We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· There are more Facebook changes coming. The Work at Home Wife explains what they are and how you can keep your Facebook page relevant.
· Another excellent way to drive traffic to your site is with Pinterest. ProBlogger has a fabulous guest post that explains how to use Pinterest to grow your site. Excellent information!
· Freelance Homeschool Mom shares an adorable Easter project you can create with your child. I love this idea and can't wait to try with my kids!
· Whew! Just reading about Frugal Upstate's organizing projects made me tired! Way to go!
· Looking for a fun St. Patrick's Day craft or food? Check out the 18 Mom Advice gathered.
· Craving Thin Mint Girl Scout cookies but don't know any Girl Scouts? Try the next best thing and make She Wears Many Hat's Chocolate MintSkillet Cookie.
· If you're looking for a side stream of income, Real Ways to Earn Money Online recommends a new company, Bubblews.
· Grocery prices are on the rise. To keep your budget in check, try Wise Bread's 25 strategies to save money at the grocery store.
· You may think your days of paying for daycare are over when you become a work at home mom, but Working Mother explains why that isn't always the case.
· Speaking of working at home with kids, Wealthy Turtle shares 5 ways to do just that. What are your favorite strategies to work when the kids are home?
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!
*Photo by birgerking via Flickr.