We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
- Those who work in an office often enjoy the camaraderie (even if they don't enjoy their jobs). If you're a work at home mom, you may miss those vital social connections. Freelance Homeschool Mom explains how she found new people to connect with and support her. Good advice!
- Working Mother has a response to Yahoo! CEO Marissa Mayer who recently announced that the company would no longer offer flex time and that all employees must work in the office.
- $5 Dinner Mom cooked a super easy pantry staple meal, Mexican StackEs. This is going on our dinner rotation this week!
- Freelancers often struggle with budgeting because of erratic income. The Mom Writes shares how her family budgets, and she and her husband are both freelancers!
- Speaking of budgets, I Heart Organizing has a clever strategy for keeping office clutter to a minimum with an office in a box.
- If you're looking for meatless Friday meals or simply want healthy fare that is low cost, Mom Advice shares 30 meat free recipes.
- Pumpkin French Toast by Whatever looks like a delicious way to start a weekend morning!
- Wise Bread mentions 13 foods you should make yourself for big savings (if you have the time).
- Mashable shares how successful companies hire, which is also a great read for those looking to be hired.
- Are you a writer looking to gain experience? Real Ways to Make Money Online offers 10 online sources where you can find writing jobs.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!
Looking for exclusive work at home job offers, goodies and interviews? Be sure to sign up for our email newsletter. We won't bug you more than one time a week, and you're eligible for our newsletter subscribers ONLY giveaway!