We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
- Hello, lo, lo. Do you often feel that the only thing you hear on your blog is an echo of your own voice? Problogger offers several great strategies for growing the community on your blog.
- Have you calculated how much your time is worth? What projects take the most time? Which ones make the most money? If you haven't, try out the Mom Write's What's Making You Money Calculator.
- The Freelance Homeschool Mom shares her frugal, effective way to homeschool her preschooler.
- Are you utilizing Pinterest? Dollars and Rose's shares how simply putting a pinable image on one post garnered 76,000+ page views to her husband's blog. How can you say no to that kind of traffic? Lesson? Make sure to add Pinterest-worthy photos to your blog posts.
- Don't know where to start with Google+? The Work at Home Wife shares an infographic that gives 64 Google+ tips, an excellent primer.
- Gimme Some Oven has a new, tasty looking energy bite recipe. I think we're all in need of a little energy, right? Yum!
- If you're looking for legit ways to grow your Facebook page, Real Ways to Earn Money Online offers 17 ways to do just that.
- Here's a unique idea! If you liked Pop-Tarts as a kid, why not try Frugal Upstate's Pop Tart Trifle?
- If you're toying with the idea of home ownership, Wise Bread offers a list to help you determine if you're ready.
- Do you pay your children electronically? You just might after reading how this system works for a writer at Mashable.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!
*Photo by girlingearstudio via Flickr.