1099 Top 10: The Best Strategy to Reach Your Customers
We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
- There are so many ways to reach potential customers now--Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, LinkedIn, e-mail, blog posts. . .If you just don't have time to do it all, ProBlogger shares what single method is most effective for him.
- Make a Living Writing outlines how writers can easily make a marketing plan. However, this information is applicable for any small business owner.
- Want to bring more traffic to your blog? Dollars and Roses interview Court Tuttle to learn SEO tricks and tips to draw more traffic.
- Holy Craft shows how to keep your house stylish even when you feel like you're overrun with kid paraphernalia.
- Are you traveling this summer? If so, don't miss The Mom Writes tips for saving 50% or more off your hotel bill.
- If you like sweet potatoes, you'll probably love The Stay at Home Chef's take on Stuffed Twice Baked Potatoes--Chipotle Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes.
- Dainty Mom features the mother daughter duo behind the blog, She Said, she said. How fabulous to have this kind of relationship and project with your child!
- Hoping your work at home job will help you retire comfortably? Wise Bread offers 7 takeaways from people who've just become millionaires.
- It's a common problem--you have too much to do and not enough time to do it. A guest poster on Money Saving Mom shared the best time management advice she has ever received.
- Real Ways to Earn Money Online shares a job lead for transcribers, but you may not need transcribing experience.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!
*Photo by via www.guigo.eu Flickr.