We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
- Beat the 9 to 5 spoke with 8 successful freelancers/entrepreneurs about their biggest career regrets. Is yours on this list?
- Are you overwhelmed by the idea of starting your own business? If so, The Work at Home Wife is here to help with a detailed list of how to officially launch your business.
- Creating a professional wardrobe can be expensive. The Mom Writes shares how she shops for clothes without breaking the bank.
- Mother's Day is just around the corner. Perhaps nudge the special one in your life to make this adorable hand print flower vase, complements of food, love and life, for you this year. I love little hand print crafts!
- Speaking of Mother's Day, Buzz Feed Food shares 21 great recipes to serve on Mother's Day.
- We all want a big, fat subscriber e-mail list for our blogs, but few of us have it. A guest poster on ProBlogger gives some excellent tips for growing your e-mail list quickly.
- Frugal Upstate shares her Homemade Salsa recipe--perfect for Cinco de Mayo or any time of year!
- Working Mother offers a rebuttal to the Wall Street Journal article which argued that blog conferences are just where moms go to get away from their kids.
- It's almost summer, which means "Road Trip!!" for many families. Wise Bread gives suggestions for taking a frugal road trip. Who says traveling has to cost a lot?
- Blogging is a big business, and the FTC is cracking down on blog disclosures. Blogging with Amy gives the full scoop.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!
*Photo by Jason A. Howie via Flickr.
Looking for exclusive work at home job offers, goodies and interviews? Be sure to sign up for our email newsletter. We won't bug you more than one time a week, and you're eligible for our newsletter subscribers ONLY giveaway!