We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
- Now that Feedburner will cease to exist shortly, many who've not yet created an e-mail list are scrambling to do so. Yakezie shares how to migrate Feedburner subscribers to Aweber.
- ProBlogger continues the lesson by explaining 3 ways to get more subscribers to your blog.
- Frugal Upstate has several clever ways of using her bounty of radishes.
- Are you a homeschooler in the market for a new history curriculum? You may want to consider the one Freelance Homeschool Mom just reviewed, The Classical Historian.
- If you're looking for ways to increase your affiliate revenue, The Work at Home Wife recommends LinkShare. This one is especially attractive because of the low payout threshold.
- Have you been writing for content mills but lack the confidence to try to move on to more lucrative jobs? Make a Living Writing shares how the skills you've learned at content mills may be just what you need to make it in a better paying market.
- The 4th of July is right around the corner. Get ready for the holiday AND have fun with the kids by creating Mom Advice's 4th of July flag wreath. Too cute!
- While you're sprucing up your house for the 4th, why not create these adorable (and fairly healthy) red, white and blue strawberries complements of The Sisters Cafe?
- Sometime when it's rainy or too hot to play outside, let the kids have some fun with easy science experiments. Thanks, Gluesticks, for the great ideas!
- Nothing says summer more than watching a summer flick. Working Mother suggests the best 9 movies for families and the ages for which they're appropriate.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!
*photo by Kevin Steinhardt via Flickr.
Looking for exclusive work at home job offers, goodies and interviews? Be sure to sign up for our email newsletter. We won't bug you more than one time a week, and you're eligible for our newsletter subscribers ONLY giveaway!