We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
- The Work at Home Wife shares 4 ways to make $10,000 this year as a freelance writer.
- On the other hand, if you're frustrated that you're working hard and only earning a few grand a year, Make a Living Writing shares how to make more. (Hint--it's more about your mindset than your writing skill.) The 122 comments on the post are equally interesting.
- If you're stuck in a food rut, $5 Dinner Mom encourages you to join her to try 13 new recipes for the 13 weeks of summer. Sounds like a fun challenge!
- Consider celebrating Father's Day with one of these low cost, but meaningful activities Wise Bread suggests.
- You likely want to grow your blog, and ProBlogger suggests the best way to do that is to dig deep into your analytics at least once a month. Here's why.
- Between work, school, sports, and homework, family time can take a back seat. Working Mother shows how to reclaim family time and get balance back in your life.
- Still wondering what the kids can do for dad for Father's Day? Look no further than The Freelance Homeschool Mom's cute idea.
- Budgeting in the Fun Stuff let's us in on one of her side jobs--dressing as a cow for Chick-Fil-A. Sounds fun!
- If you're looking for a light, easy meal, look no further than Healthy.Delicious' Baked Chicken and Spinach Flautas.
- The Mom Writes shares what she no longer buys, opting to make homemade instead. Frugal, and better for you!
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!
*Photo by Tax Credits via Flickr.