We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
- The Work at Home Wife shares 4 ways to make $10,000 this year as a freelance writer.
- On the other hand, if you're frustrated that you're working hard and only earning a few grand a year, Make a Living Writing shares how to make more. (Hint--it's more about your mindset than your writing skill.) The 122 comments on the post are equally interesting.
- If you're stuck in a food rut, $5 Dinner Mom encourages you to join her to try 13 new recipes for the 13 weeks of summer. Sounds like a fun challenge!
- Consider celebrating Father's Day with one of these low cost, but meaningful activities Wise Bread suggests.
- You likely want to grow your blog, and ProBlogger suggests the best way to do that is to dig deep into your analytics at least once a month. Here's why.
- Between work, school, sports, and homework, family time can take a back seat. Working Mother shows how to reclaim family time and get balance back in your life.
- Still wondering what the kids can do for dad for Father's Day? Look no further than The Freelance Homeschool Mom's cute idea.
- Budgeting in the Fun Stuff let's us in on one of her side jobs--dressing as a cow for Chick-Fil-A. Sounds fun!
- If you're looking for a light, easy meal, look no further than Healthy.Delicious' Baked Chicken and Spinach Flautas.
- The Mom Writes shares what she no longer buys, opting to make homemade instead. Frugal, and better for you!
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!
*Photo by Tax Credits via Flickr.
Looking for exclusive work at home job offers, goodies and interviews? Be sure to sign up for our email newsletter. We won't bug you more than one time a week, and you're eligible for our newsletter subscribers ONLY giveaway!