We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
- ProBlogger is getting up a half an hour early and ramping up his productivity and brainstorming sessions. Have you tried this before?
- Now that the kids have been off school for several weeks, boredom may be creeping in. Wise Bread offers 15 ways to help your kids beat summertime boredom.
- Working Mother explains why, even if you're happily employed, you should continue to look for jobs.
- Frugal Upstate takes food preservation seriously. She's been attending a 3 day Master Food Preservers course. Sounds fun and educational!
- Do you step away from your blog or slow down your posting schedule in the summer? That's just what The Mom Writes is doing, and she encourages you to consider doing the same.
- Kindergarten Basics explains how to determine if your child is ready for kindergarten.
- Would you like to earn a living with direct sales? Then you'll want to check out The Work at Home Woman who interviews 3 women who are doing just that.
- The Pioneer Woman explains the importance of teamwork in both homeschooling and in the world at large.
- The Work at Home Wife had the opportunity to interview Freelancer.com's Nikki Parker. Head over to read the interview to learn more about the business and how you can get a job there.
- Looking for a yummy summer treat? Try Once Upon a Cutting Board's S'mores Bars.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!
*Photo by Diganta Talukdar via Flickr.
Looking for exclusive work at home job offers, goodies and interviews? Be sure to sign up for our email newsletter. We won't bug you more than one time a week, and you're eligible for our newsletter subscribers ONLY giveaway!