We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
- A guest poster on The Work at Home Wife gives 5 freelance mistakes that I'm guessing many freelancers have made.
- Speaking of freelancing, inevitably, you'll be faced with the prospect of setting an hourly rate. Planting Money Seeds argues why you should quote per project instead.
- If you've watched a few too many episodes of HGTV, you likely have visions of perfectly decorated rooms in your house. The problem is the expense. Wise Bread is here to help with 10 budget design ideas for a child's playroom.
- If you're a homeschooling parent, have you planned your 2013-2014 school year yet? Freelance Homeschool Mom hasn't, and she suggests you take a break and enjoy the summer, too.
- Looking for a yummy dessert or birthday cake? Try Mom Advice's Chocolate Snickerdoodle Cake.
- A guest poster at Make a Living Writing shares one of her best tips for finding freelance clients. Chances are you'll be surprised!
- Looking for a flexible work from home job? Real Ways to Earn Money Online highlights Write Score, a company that hires people to grade assessment essays.
- If you're like me, you like to look into other women's lives to see how they juggle work and home responsibilities. Working Mother asks Norah O'Donnell, news anchor at CBS, how she juggles her work responsibilities with being a wife and a mother to three kids who are just 13 months apart.
- ProBlogger shares one business' strategy for growing their business--personalization. How could you apply this strategy to your business?
- A meal couldn't get any easier than this--October Morning's Cilantro Lime Chicken. I love easy, tasty recipes.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!
*Photo by magerleagues via Flickr.