We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
- BloggingPro shares an open letter to new bloggers. Being a blogger is more competitive now than ever before. Here's what you should know.
- If your own blog isn't pulling in the big bucks, The Work at Home Wife shares how you can work for other bloggers and make $100 a day working from home.
- Frugal Upstate reflects on how growing our own food changes the way we eat. I couldn't agree more.
- Do you homeschool? Have you started your homeschool planning yet? If not, you'll want to head over to Freelance Homeschool Mom and check out her tips for planning your homeschool year.
- What's your preference--Facebook or Twitter? People seem to prefer one or the other, but if you're a Facebook fan, My Multiple Incomes explains the power of Twitter and why you should start spending more time there.
- An experienced mom at Wise Bread shares her best ways to save money on children's expenses at every age.
- If you have an ice cream machine gathering dust in the closet, pull it out for this delicious Strawberry Sorbet featured on Serious Eats.
- Older moms often say, "The days are long but the years are short." The Mom Writes encourages readers to keep a journal, scrapbook or photo album, so that years from now you can reminisce and see how quickly your family grew (and what fun you had together).
- Working online has opened the door for many young entrepreneurs. Real Ways to Make Money Online shares some sites where teens can work online.
- If you're new to working at home, you'll appreciate Working Mother's tips to help make working at home work for you.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!
Looking for exclusive work at home job offers, goodies and interviews? Be sure to sign up for our email newsletter. We won't bug you more than one time a week, and you're eligible for our newsletter subscribers ONLY giveaway!