We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
- BloggingPro shares an open letter to new bloggers. Being a blogger is more competitive now than ever before. Here's what you should know.
- If your own blog isn't pulling in the big bucks, The Work at Home Wife shares how you can work for other bloggers and make $100 a day working from home.
- Frugal Upstate reflects on how growing our own food changes the way we eat. I couldn't agree more.
- Do you homeschool? Have you started your homeschool planning yet? If not, you'll want to head over to Freelance Homeschool Mom and check out her tips for planning your homeschool year.
- What's your preference--Facebook or Twitter? People seem to prefer one or the other, but if you're a Facebook fan, My Multiple Incomes explains the power of Twitter and why you should start spending more time there.
- An experienced mom at Wise Bread shares her best ways to save money on children's expenses at every age.
- If you have an ice cream machine gathering dust in the closet, pull it out for this delicious Strawberry Sorbet featured on Serious Eats.
- Older moms often say, "The days are long but the years are short." The Mom Writes encourages readers to keep a journal, scrapbook or photo album, so that years from now you can reminisce and see how quickly your family grew (and what fun you had together).
- Working online has opened the door for many young entrepreneurs. Real Ways to Make Money Online shares some sites where teens can work online.
- If you're new to working at home, you'll appreciate Working Mother's tips to help make working at home work for you.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!